We are gearing up for our best auction yet! The St. Patrick Annual Auction, a “Black & White Gala” will take place Friday, November 10, 2012, and we encourage you to participate! This auction is one of our most important fundraisers, and all of our children benefit from its success. We hope that all parents will consider attending the auction!
Auction Donation Requirements:
$50 minimum valued donation required by each family. You may fulfill this commitment in several ways:
• Ask local business’ that you frequent to donate a service/item to the school auction (i.e., movie tickets, haircuts, tanning services, dinner gift certificates)
• Purchase an item equal to a minimum of $50 and donate it to the school auction
• Create a gift certificate and donate skill or service that you posses (i.e., Hosting a Dinner if you have love of cooking, Yard Work if you have a flare for raking leaves, Quilting if you have a skill in that area)
• Donate a check for $50 to the school auction to be used to purchase and item for the auction or to be applied as a cash donation
Class Basket Contributions:
Each school family is asked to contribute to each of their student(s) class basket. These donations do not need to be $50 in value; we are looking more for items that can be pulled together to create a desirable basket to be auctioned off and contributed to each classroom. Depending on the theme of your class these items can be accumulated in a variety of ways as well:
• Several parents pull together and pool their money to purchase a larger item for the basket each getting credit
• Ask businesses you frequent to donate a service/item (i.e., movie tickets, haircuts, tanning services, dinner gift certificates)
• Purchase an item in the them of the basket and donate it
• Give a cash donation to your room parent to be used to purchase fill in items for the basket
This is not meant to be a burden on families and we encourage you to get items donated as opposed to purchasing them yourselves if possible. The proceeds from the auction go to close the gap between the tuition families pay and the actual cost to the educate our children.
Please show your support to the School Auction these efforts are done on behalf of all of our children, our school and our parish community. If you have questions or need help please contact Rebeccas Diaz (509) 521-1247.